Hubby's Off to Cebu

Hay, just want to rant a little. Hubby will be flying out of town again this afternoon for some business-related activity and will return on Friday afternoon. It has been his nth time there already but doesn't really get to see the sights. It's all work, work, work.

The original plan was for Zoe and I to follow him there but I guess that didn't push through. Tsk. Tsk. We've been wanting to get that much needed R&R by booking at Shangri-La Mactan, availing of the Chi Spa and letting Zoe enjoy the sun and the pool. But it seems he couldn't extend his stay since they have another thing to go to this Saturday.

So, it crazy. I'm missing both my husband (flying to Cebu in awhile) and my baby (left at home). Ahhh, the things a working mom and wife has to go through.

Anyway, I hope the next time he goes, we go too. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky