Sucker for Sales

Truly I am a sucker for sales and discounts. Basta sale nandun ako. Lately, I've been fortunate enough to be stumbling on very good buys.

It all started with the annual bazaar at DBP. I was able to buy shorts, pajamas, a pair of jeans and a nice flowery dress for Zoe and some Christmas decors for a very cheap price.

Next was the Richwell Sale in Libis. I was able to get a Carebears Ride On and Winx shoes for Zoe plus some other toys for inaanaks.

Tapos last Friday, I chanced upon this info about the sale of Gingersnaps in Pasig. We rushed over there around 4:45 pm even when it's about to close at 5pm. And super steal talaga! For 20 minutes only, I was able to buy dozens of shirts and dresses for Zoe at a super low price! Low as in low! I will blog about my purchases later on.

And then today, I went to 168 and Tabora St. and was able to bring home one "sako-full" of goodies! We'll you see, I've got lots of people to give gifts to this Christmas and I thought the perfect place to find nice and affordable gifts is no less than Divi. Believe me, I bought a whole lot that my shoulder still aches up to now. LOL.

And this just in---though I know it may be too late--- got I an email that Havaianas in Rustans Makati is on sale up to tomorrow! Gosh!!!! Ubos na Christmas money ko!!!


Oh...and I almost forgot, was able to get tickets nga pala from Cebu Pacific Piso Sale for a family vacation to Iloilo this January to visit my sister...Oh no! The gastos never stops! (cringe!)

Anyway, no more, no more...this is oh so familiar! Last year, the same thing happened to me ---i got into trouble exploring amazon.com --- naubos talaga pera ko from buying online...but nevertheless lahat ng nabili ko super steal talaga so ok lang din. Pero this year, I promised myself I won't buy na again in amazon. Ubos na kasi dollars ko.

After this season, naku, back to reality? Ayoko nang gumastos! I just wish I'll have more money coming soon (crossing my fingers and making parinig na din!). Calling on my secret sources and my love na love na hubby. Hahaha!

Comments

Beibi said…
hello vina, mabuti nahanap mo yung warehouse, sorry I wasn't able to reply earlier. will link you up.
Jean Marie said…
hi vina, buti ka pa nakapag shopping na. okay lang yan, chirstmas is just once a year lang naman eh. so one a year lang ang mega super gastos natin. hehehe.
Tinggay said…
hi vina! naku i can SOO relate! buti na lang nagpigil ako sa piso sale ng cebu pacific! LOL :) when i have kids i'm gonna ask you all over again about those sales at richwell and gingersnaps hehehe :) christmas really came early for me too, ubos na rin money ko!
Pam said…
hi vina,

i can so realte to you.. sarap talaga mag shop especially on sales.. :)
Anonymous said…
hay nakakainggit naman yung shopping mo.. i still haven't gone to the sale. on a weekday na lang para konti tao.. open naman yung gingersnap sale on weekdays di ba?

alpha
http://alphadf.11penguin.net
Vina P said…
agnes (beibi) - super thanks for posting about the gingersnap sale. i loved it there. yes, xlinks kita. thanks!

jean - shopping ka na rin!

nikki - sarap talaga magshopping. buti na lang game lagi husband ko. shopping came early for me too! hay, pagdating ng christmas day broke na ko LOL. exciting din to be shopping for kids, double the fun! :-)

pam - happy shopping!!!

alpha - yup, the gingersnap sale is open M-Sat, 9:00 - 5:00 pm. they said may mga stocks pa daw na lalabas next week :-)
Mich said…
oks lang yun Vina, pasko naman eh. hihihi... kudos to p1 FARE! :)
Kelly said…
good luck na lang dyan sa sinasabi mong "ayoko nang gumastos" thing! hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky