Tagged by Mich

Sorry Mich for the super delayed tag. I enjoyed this one. Thanks sis.

1. How long have you been blogging?
I started around mid-2005 prior to my wedding. I eventually deleted that then created another one which was my pregnancy blog Feb 2006.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
I've always loved to write. But if I'm good at writing, well, that's the question, LOL. No mentors really, just started to be inspired by the blogs of other people here and abroad.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Still purely for fun but I'm contemplating on venturing into paid blogging too, but not sure yet.

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
Family and friends are just a click away.
Information is also just one click away.
Shopping is also (fortunately and unfortunately) a click away.

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world?
It's hard to stop when you pop.
Sagabal minsan sa work.
Some people can give you a judgement agad...uy, sensitive me...

This is super late na so I won't be tagging anybody. Just snag this if you like.

Comments

Mich said…
thanks for doing the tag Vina, you're right, sabagal talga sa work ang blogging noh? LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky