Another Foodie Discovery: Capricciosa

My hubby and I decided to go out for dinner after work one Thursday evening. After deliberating whether to eat at either Korean, Chinese or what-not, our feet led us to the 3rd floor of Greenbelt 3 to a resto called Capricciosa (near National Sports Grill).

My officemate has raved about this resto before so I thought we'd try it out.

Nice Christmas decor and a big Santa Claus statue welcomed us at the entrance plus the air smelled GOOD!!! I couldn't exactly determine what it was but the place smelled like a mixture of garlic and other herbs.

I immediately called up my friend and asked her for menu suggestions. She said that if we're going to have pasta and pizza, she suggests the Seafood Spaghetti and the Capricciosa Pizza in thin crust. The salads there, she added, taste great too.

Since it was our first time, we ordered what she told us, minus the salad.

After some time, the food was served and just in matter of a few minutes, our plates were squeeky clean. TAOB as in TAOB! I love it there! I couldn't quite explain the taste (basta masarap). I'm so happy that we have just made another foodie discovery!

Here are some pics:

View from our seats:


Sweethearts on a date:


Capricciosa pizza:



The Seafood Spaghetti:



Although the price is a bit "capricious" at around P500 each, I really hope we go back there soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky