My Simpler Life

I've been subscribed to My Simpler Life for several months now and I always find her blog very interesting, especially for a scatter-brain like me.

Just recently I read about her article, "Is Your Commute Worth It" and it struck me as very relevant to my daily struggles as a working mom.

Our home is currently around an hour away from my office in Makati. On not so lucky days, this travel time extends up to 2 hours or more. So that totals to around 4 hours of travel going to the office and coming home. Reading the article, I realized that all the back-aches and stress I've been feeling lately may not only be caused by the workload I have but also by my long commutes daily. Worse, I also contribute to my hubby's stress since I often let him drive me to and from work. Poor hubby!

If only I can do something about it. The article says it's not impossible. If there's a will, there's a way, right? Changing address may be out of the question for now, but there may be other job opportunities which are located nearer the home. If that happens, then I'll be able to be with Zoe more plus family life will improve since we'll be less stressed (at least as far as commuting is concerned).

So bring on those job offers! St. Joseph, tulong naman oh. :-)

Comments

elapot said…
will pray for you Vina... kulitin naten si St. Joseph :)

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky