Playing Online Backgammon

My husband often brings me to work and also picks me up so we can go home together. Lately, since I've been so busy and staying late, we waits for me for hours, parks outside our office building and just tinkers with his laptop. Lately, he has discovered a free WIFI connection in the area wherein he could connect and browse the internet for free. Isn't that great?

So in times when he has to wait for me, he just clicks on the site of offering online baseball games as well as internet backgammon. He enjoys playing these since he can either play for fun or play for real backgammon money. Now he's no longer complaining that he has to wait for me for so long since he has been engrossed in playing and in earning backgammon money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky