5 Things

Thanks Eds for the tag.


5 things found in my bag


wallet, cellphone, pencilcase (for my receipts), umbrella, camera


5 things found in my wallet


money!, atm cards, credit cards, membership / discount cards, starbucks planner sticker card



5 things found in my room


bed, tv, dvd player, zoe's crib, aircon


5 things I’ve always wanted to do


paint, travel again, own a business, eliminate all my debts, lose weight LOL


5 things I'm currently into


doing mommy duties, xmas shopping, blogging, net surfing, dining out



5 people to tag for this

nikki, apols, norm, alpha, kathy

Comments

alpha said…
di kami nakapunta sa sale.. :( late na kami nagising e.. sige post muna purchases mo.. :D

here's my tag http://alphadf.11penguin.net/2007/11/27/five-things/
Norm said…
Hi Vin! thank you for this tag...Merry Christmas

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky