Happy New Year!

I'm just squeezing this in before the year 2007 closes in a few hours.

I'm so grateful to God for all the blessings He has wonderfully sent us this year. May He continue to bless us with good health, safety, security, prosperity, and most of all, the gift of life and family.

THIS IS YOUR SHOW dear GOD, not mine. My life is yours and not mine to own or control. Without you, I AM NOTHING but with you, I CAN DO EVERYTHING. So for the coming new year, 2008, I am again praying and trying and hoping that I can please you and love you back (even if you really don't need my efforts because you're already perfect). But I still want to do it and be better because I love you.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Happy New Year! girl I have a New Year tag for you hehehehe... visit me if you get some time.
Jeanne said…
hi... just passing by. greetz..and happy new year

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky