How Do I Love Blogging, Let Me Count the Ways...

How do I love blogging, let me count the ways...first: I've gained new friends, second: I've gained a new sense of direction (blogging helped me reflect on things), third: there's paid blogging. Hahaha.

I've been contemplating for a few days now whether I should venture into the paid blogging business or not. Being a mother with a full-time job in a bank, I feel quite unsure whether I can juggle my time with the many things at hand. First and foremost, there's my family. Then I have my job. But then I also realized that if I can have more order and discipline within myself, I can manage our home, do my job well and still have time for more things. Besides, I guess it won't hurt to be doing paid blogging coz I really love blogging. It's my new-found hobby. So why not then?

I've actually tried registering at Blogvertise.com. This site has given me a good feeling about writing online. It made a good impression on me with its personal touch and warm welcome to new bloggers like me.

I hope they'll soon review my blog and send me an approval. That would really make my day a wonderful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky