How Was Your Christmas People?

Hi! I'm back to the office today. Gosh, it feels good to have that much-needed vacation. Our Christmas holiday went great! I have so many things that I want to blog about but I have to work muna. Meanwhile, here's my list of "bloggable" kwentos:

1. Lunch with officemates at Dong Wan Korean resto
2. Migraine attacks during the peak of the Christmas rush (it's a struggle to be bothered by migraine on ordinary days what more kung Pasko)
3. My date with my Ate (trip to the Ayala museum and food adventure)
4. Malling at MOA with my family (Zoe's first time)
5. Zoe's First Haircut
6. Christmas Eve Mass and opening of Christmas gifts
7. Christmas Day Reunion with cousins and in-laws (busy, busy, busy)
8. Gian's 2nd Barney-themed Birthday Party

Important Foodie Lesson Learned this Christmas: Always store the buko salad in the freezer and not just in the ref. Otherwise, you'll be throwing away your money on spoiled food. Haha! I always knew that because my mom always reminded me of it but somehow it slipped my mind last Christmas so I let a kilo and a half of buko salad go to waste. :-( Tsk. Tsk.

Anyway, there's more! I still have a number of activities to look forward to in the coming days/weeks, like:

1. Christmas Party with my UP friends
2. New Year's Eve Celebration - to buy or not to buy paputok, that is the question
3. Family Reunion (again)
4. Crista's baptism and birthday party at Cravings (I'm gonna be Ninang)
5. Trip to Iloilo with Hubby, Tatay, Zoe and Yaya 3rd week of January 2008

Looks like it's still a busy month for me!

Will post more kwentos and pics in awhile. I'm posting this picture as a preview on how we spent our Christmas :


Belated Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Comments

M0rN1nG & N!cE said…
Hi Vina! Welcome back to the real world. hahaha! Di bale Mon and Tues eh bakasyon na naman. Btw, you're from UP pala? What batch and what course.

UPD ako, BS Stat.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com
Vina P said…
hi nice! yeah, trabaho na naman.

magkapit-bahay lang pala tayo! BS Econ '97 ako sa Diliman. :-) Kaya pala high nerd ka din. LOL!
elapot said…
sinabi mo pa, super busy! pero ang saya naman so oks lang! :)
merry christmas to you and your family vina!!!
may you have a more fruitful '08 as well!
Vina P said…
merry xmas raf! take care dyan sa america. :-) will always pray for you! God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky