One Month!

I just realized today that my site has already been more than a month old! My golly. Time flies so fast! I don't think I've spent as much time online as I did before. But I'm happy. For the past 30 days or so (I started this blog on November 7, 2007), I've learned so much and I have gained so many new online friends.

On this anniversary-of-sorts, I want to thank all of you in my blogroll for giving me a nice welcome in this blogging world. Hope that I'll get to meet all of you in person someday. :-)


To my blogger friends:

Abie, Aggie, Agnes, Ai, Alpha, Apols, Chelle, Darlene, Dauphine, Diane, Dorxie, Eds, Erra, Jacqui, Jane, Jean, Jesse. Jody, Joey, Joy, Joyce, Juliana, Kathy, Kelly, Kitts, Mari, Maybelle, Melisse. Mhay. Mich, Nice, Nikki, Nol, Norm, Pam, Pat, Peachy, Petra, Pheng, Prettylifeonline, Raf, Retche, Sheila, Tet, Tin, Toni, and Yvetchie

...here's something for all of you:



Thank you, take care and happy holidays!

Comments

Kelly said…
you're so sweet! thanks!
Anonymous said…
thanks vina!
Norm said…
thanks Vina! happy one month dae and God bless us always...
abie said…
Thanks Vina and congrats. Ang bilis nga ng panahon. Dami mo na din post sa blog mo. Enjoy diba?

Tc sis.
mari said…
hi vina :) congratulations sa monthsary ng blog mo :) keep it up!!! most posts in the future.
Mich said…
congrats Vina and thanks! :)

time flies talga kapag you love what you're doing! ;)
Ai Dihayco said…
maraming salamat din sayo sis sa pag visit sa site ko minsan. Merry christmas in advance. Im glad about what you told me about devotion to st. nicholas. Cge nga ma try ko mag devotion sa kanya.heheh.. ingat!
Me said…
happy one month blogversary! :D salamat po! ;)
Happymommi said…
happy 1st months...naks inspiring to ah, maybe i should write on too, pag 3 months na blog ko hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky