A Bit Affected

I'm not really a cosmetics fanatic but I suddenly felt a bit sad upon learning that Shu Uemura had died in Tokyo last December 29 due to pneumonia. He was 79 years old.

Maybe it's because I'm just beginning to like the Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O which I bought last November. This product is a premium, anti-aging and anti-oxidant skin purifier that thoroughly cleanses the skin while protecting it against the internal and external aggressions associated with aging. It features Green Tea Extract, known worldwide for its anti-oxidant properties. It leaves skin smooth and protected without stripping it of its natural oils and removes waterproof makeup. It smells good too. Now do I sound like a commercial? LOL.


I was so surprised to learn that this product has been in the market since the 1960's. Gosh, why did it take me so long to discover it?

Comments

Snap Catch said…
thanks for the info girl, i'll buy for my mother that she's making me 'kulit' to buy anti aging.... lol! girl got a tag for you in my other blog... http://snapcatch.blogspot.com/ please can you add it too here..
elapot said…
ako nga di ko alam yan e, heehee
Anonymous said…
Just a regular visit, hope all is well. Take care and have a great weekend.
Beibi said…
shu products smells so good on the skin noh?
sayang patay na si Shu..
Anonymous said…
do you sound like a commercial? well, medyo. kinda. a little bit. hehehe.

pero wait, REALLY? he died already? goodness i didn't know that!

i really should try that cult favorite soon. it's making me really curious...

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky