Random List of Food Faves

Since I don't feel like writing about anything serious today, let me just list down random restos and the food which I usually order there (sometimes without needing to look at the menu):

1. Pancake House - Panchiken, tacos
2. Shakey's - Manager's Choice pizza, Bunch of Lunch (do they still have this?)
3. Teriyaki Boy - Tendon, Cali Maki
4. McDo - Mc Chicken sandwich meal
5. French Baker - Spaghetti carbonara or lasagna
6. A veneto - Chicken carbonara, Seafood pesto pizza
7. Mongkok - Salt and pepper spareribs, siomai and yangchow fried rice
8. Chowking (if I have no other choice) - Beef brisket rice topping
9. Subway - Roastbeef sandwich with the works (alright, except mustard)
10. Conti's - Lengua estofado, Baked Salmon and Mango Bravo

Other restos which I like: Razon's, Lutong Macau (in Jupiter), Mandarin (Paseo Uno lunch buffet), Capricciosa, etc. etc.

I've been thinking about starting a food blog but I don't know if this is such a good idea... just listing down all these food names is really making me soooo hungry (and to think that I need to start on my diet!). LOL.

Comments

Happymommi said…
i knew that if i visit your blog id be sure to find a food or resto entry heheheh :) and i was right. have a nice wday
Anonymous said…
hi shiela! hey, you're giving me a boost to really start with that food blog (or maybe a diet blog?). what do you think?

- vina

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky