Post A Smile :-)

My friend Eds tagged me on this one.

I'm posting here one of Zoe's latest pictures where is smiling from ear to ear. This was taken during one of those mornings where she would go out of the house, practice her walk along the street, grab a flower or two from the garden, ride the swing or try out the slide in the plaza and say hello to all the passers-by.

Nobody can deny that her smile is so cute. Haha! Bias si Mommy! :-)



Inviting my friends Ems, Toni, Tet and Pam to post a smile!!!!

P.S. To the other friends who sent me tags, I hope to do all of it soon. Pasensya na muna ha.

Comments

Eds said…
hi sis! thanks for doing the tag! ang cute ni ZOE! :)
Anonymous said…
super cute ni zoe...tama naman si mommy, ganda ng smile ni baby.

got something for u here..ehehehe http://vanniedosa.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/awards-biggest-heart/
Jacqui said…
vina, i have to agree with you...cutie smile ni zoie! so angelic, pure and innocent-looking! :)
sis, thanks for tagging!

mission accomplished: http://purpleism.livejournal.com/108048.html
Pam said…
Thanks for the tag :) done na..
happy weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky