Interested in Cosmetic Surgery

I have a friend from the office who recently gave birth. When she returned to work after her maternity leave, I was pretty amazed on how she didn't look any different from when she was still single. Her tummy was as flat as ever and her body slim and attractive. I thought for a moment that it was because her genes that made her come back to her old size even after giving birth even without trying. But I later found out that right after she gave birth through CS operation, she also arranged for a los angeles tummy tuck. Wow, I didn't know that was possible.

I must admit that I used to be very ignorant of the latest technological and medical procedures when it comes to plastic or cosmetic surgery. My only source of first-hand information was from the stories of my doctor-friend who took her specialization in head and neck surgery. At first, she only had a clinic in PGH. After a while, she landed on a course in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. When she came back to the country, she became a highly-sought after doctor in the head and neck surgery area. Now from here and aboard, she performs very complicated and serious operations in that area (especially for those who have cancer). On top of that, she also could do very good aesthetic operations like nose jobs and face lifts. She also has various clients who are in the entertainment business, particularly singers and voice talents who need some throat remedy or operation.

Thus, in my quest to know more about this interesting topic, I encountered in my web surfing this plastic surgery blog as well as this cosmetic surgery blog a which are both very informative and educational. Click on these links if you want to know more about cosmetic or plastic surgery like I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky