Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Love Cooking?

I love to cook. My love for cooking started from my early days when my mom would teach me a thing or two in the kitchen. Later on, during my high school days, I was very interested in our home economics class that I almost enrolled myself in a culinary school and take up a Home Economics degree. However, it was not meant to be. Instead of home economics, I ended up taking up Economics which is a totally different course. But even though I was not bound to be chef, my interest for cooking has never faded.

If you are inclined on seriously studying the art of cooking, I would suggest you look for the best chef school available. There are a number of really good culinary schools which offer the best training and hands-on experience which can develop your skills in cooking. After studying, you may never know, you just might be the next Wolfgang Puck or something.

0 insights:

 
template by suckmylolly.com