I Can See

I have been wearing eyeglasses for my astigmatism since I was in fifth grade. I had this bad habit of reading while in the car or while lying in bed and many times, without sufficient lighting. I only had an inkling that my eyes were getting bad when we had a crochet project and I just could not do the stitches myself. I couldn't see where my fingers and the yarn where sticking! When I finally found out that I needed to wear eyeglasses, my imagination immediately ran wild and I had visions of myself wearing thick eyeglasses or worse, going blind by the time I reach 60 years old or something. Of course, this is would probably be like an exaggeration now because now, there is no need for me, or for anyone, to worry because technology has the answer to eye problems. I had been curiously reading about LASIK information and it has been such a relief to know about this technology.

For several years now, there has been LASIK technology that is already available for those with nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism problems (like myself). In fact, did you know that NASA has even been using these eye improvement technologies to improve the performance of their mission-critical personnel? The most modern version of LASIK is the iLasik™ Procedure. It makes use of two lasers that evidently results in a method that is safer than the earlier versions of LASIK. Cool, huh?

Post?slot_id=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky