Here's what's written in the book:
You’ll discover how to:
- Read the signs that your tot is ready
- Motivate your toddler to want to give up diapers
- Kick off potty training on the right foot
- Foster a team approach
- Deal with setbacks and pee and poop pranks
- Make potty training a loving game rather than a maddening ordeal
I don't know if we're just lucky or what but bottomline is -- I'M A PROUD MOMMY!
p.s. Much of the credit also goes to Yaya Cat for being a patient "Ate" to Zoe during those many awkward moments. Thanks Cat!