Learning is Fun

Learning can be and is fun - and that includes the subject Math.

When I was in elementary and high school, I was a fairly good student. I enjoyed my classes and always ended up in the top ten of the class. My favorite subjects were History and English. But I had one problem, I had a phobia with Math. I used to describe myself as someone who hates Math. Maybe it was my impression of our Math teacher that made me feel this way. She was strict and she did not smile - nope, not one bit. Anyway, funny, when I got into college, of all the courses that I could have taken, I decided to study Bachelor of Science in Economics. That meant a whole lot of Math (Algebra, Calculus, Econometrics) for me for four straight years. Since I had a bad feeling for Math, I even wanted to shift courses on my first year because my teacher taught the same way as my high school Math teacher. She was old, cold and she never smiled. By the end of that semester, I barely passed my Math 17. It was a sort of a miracle because almost half of my class either had an incomplete or a failing grade.

Anyway, I recently discovered Brightstorm through the internet. I couldn't believe how they were able to make tough subjects such as Algebra and US History sound like a piece of cake. I already signed up with them and I'm looking forward to learning anew. Sign up for a free now and experience it yourself!

Post?slot_id=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky