On Success...

Sometimes, I really think if I'm on the right path as far as my family life and career are concerned. I have a fairly stable and well-paying job for the past 12 years. I already finished my graduate studies 5 years ago. I have been happily married for the past 3 years (and counting). My daughter Zoe may be starting to go to school this June and I'm having another baby by the third quarter of this year. Some may say that I'm already successful but sometimes I really wonder if success is the same as staying with the right priorities in life.

Making changes is really hard especially for someone like me. I would probably stay where I am unless I am forced to move. I think that the only major factor that can make me give up my job or to transfer to another job would be my family. With a new baby coming this year, I think it's high time to reassess. I realize that what's really keeping me from moving on is because I'm lazy to explore my options. One of the ideas which I have not yet tackled is the possibility of getting into online education through Ashworth College. I learned that in Ashworth College, an online school, you can learn new skills that can be your stepping stone to a new career or to more success at work. Now let me research some more in the website of Ashworth College to find out more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky