Alternating Frames

My husband noticed today that I changed my eyeglasses today. Why? Because the blouse that I am wearing for work today is in green. And since the eyeglasses which I use daily is colored red, I decided to interchange it with my old silver frames so that "I won't have to look like a Christmas tree". He laughed.

Anyway, it's actually good to have alternative frames so that you can match your eyeglasses, which is almost an accessory, with your clothes. In this regard, did you know that I was so glad to find Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! It's because of this that I learned that you can get Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! That's cheap, isn't it? Now you can start Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky