My Mini-26K

I was on leave again from work yesterday and spent the whole day just being with Zoe. It was so fun being with her. She's learning more and more each day and I'm so happy about it.

Anyway, at around 6 p.m., we turned on the tv. Almost automatically, she ran and scrambled for her Winnie the Pooh tv toy...Yun pala, whenever she hears the "Deal or No Deal" intro, she always carries her "briefcase" and dances like this...



...and like this...



...imitating them...




...and her!


I was so surprised (jaw dropping)... Grabe talaga the power of tv.

P.S. Maybe I should really be just at home so I can monitor full-time the stuff that Zoe (and baby#2) are watching & reading. Hun, what can you say?

Comments

Len said…
this is so cute! ang nagagawa nga naman ng tv :)
jean marie said…
waaah! Cute naman ni Zoe! Kakaaliw!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky