How Was Your Weekend?

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend?

As for me, I enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to get some rest and my hubby finally arrived from a 3-day business trip in Davao. I'm just so glad to see (and hug) him again. While he was out, I had to go to my doctor last Friday night. My OB told me to monitor my blood pressure (which is getting to be constantly elevated). That's bad news for me and the baby. Anyway, everything else is normal and I guess I just have to deal with my blood pressure (try to live with less stress) and pray to God that everything will be alright.

On the side, I've been doing some research on the current VOIP equipment and service called the YupeePhone. I'm doing it for a friend. I am also busy with writing a short article about the Home Matters series which is organized by some good friends. I hope to finish that write-up soon because I'm way past my deadline for the newsletter (so sorry Grace!). With all these pending items, I still have my work on top of my priorities. It's bonus time again which means that I have to render a lot of overtime work again in order to finish everything on time. So you'll pretty much guess where my stress is coming from. Anyway, I really hope things will progress as planned so I can move on to other things.

Meanwhile, thank you for dropping by! May you all have a happy week ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky