The Reason Why I'm...

...not losing weight.



After a long and tiring hunt for the best Christmas buys in Greenhills yesterday (Sunday), we decided to have these for MERIENDA:










Yes, we had rice, bulalo steak and dinuguan at Razon's...

...plus a sweet and wonderful finale!

It's the best-tasting halu-halo for me. I was so excited to eat it, I forgot to take a picture before digging in. :-)

I know that it's ultra high in cholesterol and calories but it definitely made us feel that life is indeed great when you're able to talk and spend quality time with the love of your life (though I'm getting fatter by the minute). LOL.

Comments

alpha said…
naku nakakagutom naman to. :D
Peachy said…
i love razon's too:)
Happymommi said…
sis, i love razon's halo halo too :)
Mich said…
ooooh i LOVE razon's!! As-in dinadayo pa namin yan malapit sa home depot. hopefully i get to have it over the weekend, bigla akong nagcrave hehehe!
Vina P said…
yum yum di ba? :-)
Jacqui said…
Vina,

like you... I sooo love razon's!! love their bulalo steak and definitely, their halo halo!

gutom tuloy ako...will ask hubby to buy me later pag uwi nya! hahaha!
Norm said…
sarap ng pagkain...nakakagutom talaga...
Jean Marie said…
wow. supper love ko din Razon's halo halo. Lucky for us, we have a lot of Razon's here in Pampanga. Syempre, from Pampanga mga Razon's eh. c",)....One Razon's resto is just 3 min away from our village kaya siguro di rin me pumapayat. hehehe.
Maybelle said…
wow have to try that bulalo steak!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky