Tagged by Jean

Tagged by Jean...thanks sis.

Here are the rules: When tagged, you have to link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules just before your list, then list eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

1. I could sing! I guess it’s due to the influence of my family, especially my sis who’s ‘D’ singer/musician in the family. I was Glee Club president back in my high school days and during college naman, I joined this group called Stella Orientis and we won this National Gregorian Chant Competition. Because of this win, we were able to sing for the Pope John Paul II when he came to visit Manila. We were also able to record an album by BMG consisting of all Latin songs / Gregorian chants.

2. I got to see the Pope again 3 years after (when I was 20 years old). My group’s paper in UNIV won as one of the best papers and had to be presented in the International Congress in Rome. As a graduation gift, my parents paid for my trip! I was the one who presented our paper (was so nervous, my golly). After the Congress, we spent Holy Week in Rome and then traveled around France and Spain. It’s still one of my happiest moments, even happier than my own graduation which took place a week after I arrived.

3. I love to cook but haven’t been in the kitchen that much since i got married/got pregnant/gave birth. I really don’t know why. By the way, I love making pasta and dessert but not ulam.

4. I’ve worn my braces for sooo long and still don’t think I’ll get them off by this year. Maybe it’s because my teeth really has been so hard to move plus I’ve been so lazy to go to my dentist every 3 weeks (her clinic is just next to my house LOL).

5. I miss my mom so much. She has been in Heaven for more than 2 years already and every time I think of her, naiiyak ako…

6. I’m such a book sale addict. My husband knows that every time we go to the mall, I just have to take a look at the new titles in the Book Sale or in Books for Less. Problem ko lang, I have bought so many books already but haven’t got the time to read, lest finish a book. Parang I’m more of a book-collector now more than a book-worm.

7. I go to mass everyday. It’s been an important (actually the most important) part of my daily schedule for the past 14 years or so. I could attest that it has done me A LOT of good, otherwise, I don’t know where I would be now….

8. Though my college degree is BS Economics, it is not really related to my present work now (which is in a bank). But given a choice, I think I would prefer my work now, more than if I had to apply my economics-know-how somewhere else.

I don't know who are the ones who haven't done this tag. If you haven't (at least 8 of you in my blogroll pls), then feel free to snag this. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky