What's Your Favorite Comfort Food Tag

Some people have a favorite comfort food/drink. This can destress them, give a comforting feeling or bring back good memories from the past. I remember the movie "Ratatouille" wherein they served ratatouille and it gloriously brought back childhood memories to the serious / devilish food critic Anton Ego. :-)

I admit that I'm one of those people who crave for certain foods when I'm feeling a bit stressed out. Three days ago was one of those days. After work, my taste buds were shouting for my favorite comfort food. Good thing my husband gladly gave in and took me out for dinner.

So the tag is --

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD/DRINK AND WHY IS IT SO? Grab a picture of it and post it if you may. Enjoy!

Here's mine:

Carbonara!!!

I sooo like Carbonara (this one is the A Venetto Pizzeria version). I know this is full of calories with the cream and all but I just like a lot! It makes me feel good I don't know why :-) Feed me with this and we will be friends for life. Match it with a glass of Coke and we'll be sisters forever! LOL! No wonder I haven't regained my pre-pregnancy weight yet.

So what's your favorite comfort food/drink?

I'm tagging Pheng, Melisse, Jacqui, Jane, Kathy and Peachy. :-)

Comments

Peachy said…
vina, i love a venetto:) nagutom agad ako ha.. thanks for the tag.. will answer it in a while :)
julliefer said…
hi vina! thanks for the tag. cge will answer this later. have to go back to sleep muna. 6am pa lang. and on a saturday! hehehe. i need to snooze some more. will let you know pag tapos ko na. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky