7th World Bazaar Festival

Yup, I still went there last night. Yesterday was actually the 1st day. Bought a lot of stuff again. Grrr. So today, I declare myself officially done with my Christmas shopping and officially broke. Harhar.

It will run from December 06 - 16, 2007. On weekdays, they open at 12 noon up to 10 pm. On weekends, they start earlier at 10 am. I heard that some ABS-CBN personalities will be there to perform. Pero kagabi, ala kaming nakita. Anyway, okay din to bring your kiddos with you coz they have a play area for kids and foodie stalls like Mcdo, plus the place is well ventilated.

Among the things I bought - clothes for Zoe (again!), gift items for inaanaks, friends and officemates, khaki RL shorts for hubby, 50-peso blouses for moi, and many more. For those mommies who are looking for clothes for their baby boys, this is the place to be. I saw a lot of boy's clothes there.

Happy last-minute shopping everyone! 18 days to go!

Comments

Mich said…
Ay pupunta din kme ni Hubby dito! 3rd year na kme na pumupunta. Ang ganda kse aircon and medyo comfy ang shopping and ang daming items diba? :D
Anonymous said…
hi mich! yeah, madaming ok na items. of course, mas mahal sya compared to divi. we were there for 1.5 hours lang pero sulit na sulit. :-)
Jen said…
was going with my mom yesterday sana but she had her hair done instead. my feet are really itching to go! :)
Kelly said…
gusto kong magpunta dito, kaya lang takot ako sa traffic. worth it ba na pumunta?
Maybelle said…
wow hope i can go here. thanks for the tip vina
Vina P said…
Hi Maybelle! Punta na kayo, hehe.

Hi Kelly! Ok naman for me yung mga items. :-)It took us around 40 minutes to get there coming from Makati. We left Makati around 7:15 pm. Tapos umalis kami right before closing at 10pm. We parked near the Pier 1 there. I guess worth it sya kung you've got no more time to catch the regular mall hours on weekdays.

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky