Are You A Nerd?

I was intrigued by this test found in my newest online friend Vannie's site (thanks girl), so I decided to take the test and see the result for myself.

Meanwhile, here are quick fun facts from the site:

20,7820 unique people have taken this test.

Based on these unique user's answers...

44.8% of test takers are gals,
53.1% are guys,
...the rest (2.1%) are confused.

17.1% of test takers get aroused by "iPhone," while
40.6% get utterly ill.

34.6% of all test takers would choose the Internet over sex, and
28.3% of married test takers prefer the Internet over sex.

Only 3.6% of test takers own a Jar Jar Binks t-shirt, though
56.0% of them don't own a lightsaber (priorities == messed up).

Here's my result: ACCCKKK!


NerdTests.com says I'm a High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!


Looks like I'm a high nerd. (O-ha, yung nerdy pic pa ang nilagay ko dyan). Hehehe.

Hmm..I admit that I do like reading / literature when I was growing up to the point that I'll be reading Shakespeare or Homer during my past time even if it's sooo dark because it's brown-out or even when there's flood water inside our house and I can't get off my elevated bed. LOL.

Do you want to try it too? Just click on my result. Enjoy!

Comments

Beibi said…
hello vina,

tried it too pero I do not want to post it, I'm Slightly Dorky Non-Nerd, kala ko nerd ako, dorky pala.

aggie
Anonymous said…
hi vina!
wehehehe..high nerd ka pla!
fun noh?

bagay pa ang pic.teehee
M0rN1nG & N!cE said…
Hahaha! I tried this Vina. I'm a cool high nerd daw. nyahahahay!

btw, would you like to join in the link train to increase your links? Check out the details here > http://www.nicemorning.net/2007/12/22/choooo-choooo-train/

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky