Our Humble Christmas Tree

As inspired by the blogs of other mommy bloggers, here's my post regarding our tree.

Our helpers just finished decorating our simple 7 foot Christmas tree. Our theme is still pink and silver (our wedding colors). We've had these decors for three years already. Since I don't have the budget to buy a new set, I decided to just use it again one last time (or whatever). I'll just buy a new set of decors next year.




In addition to our tree, I just bought some outdoor decors from the DBP Tiangge. This one costs only 450 pesos. Zoe loves it!





Next project -- our Advent wreath and Belen. I already bought a plain green garland in Tabora St. but I'm still looking for candles (3 violet and 1 pink). Do you know where I could find these?

Comments

Norm said…
Merry Christmas Vin! I like your Christmas tree, so beautiful...
Anonymous said…
nice tree and i love your house, so cute! hehehe :)

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky