Question tag from Abie

Here's Abie's question: What would you want to receive this Christmas?

Since it’s seldom that someone asks me what I want to receive this Christmas, I’m taking this hint and writing down my “material” Christmas wish list 2007:

1. Books! – HP Book 7, Series of Unfortunate Events (the whole set), more Agatha Christie books and the remaining titles of the The Cat Who series which I don’t have yet.

2. Electric Oven – We gave away our gas range with the oven when we had a house renovation and installed a new one but without an oven. Totally want to rejuvenate some old baking recipes soon.

3. More gym clothes para ganahan ulit akong mag-gym. I haven’t been back there since September. Super lazy to go.

4. A new planner – can be the Starbucks 2008 planner or just something like my old leather agenda.

5. Does money count? LOL.

Super thanks Abie!

Comments

abie said…
Hi Sis,

Thanks for answering my tag.

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky