Isang Tulog Na Lang!

Isang tulog na lang and we will be flying to Iloilo for our annual family vacation with my sister. I'm so excited to go! It will be Zoe's (and the yaya's) first time to ride the airplane!!! Our yaya will momentarily separate from us when we get to the city since I allowed her to go straight to Maasin where her parents and siblings live. Our yaya's been with us for almost a year and she deserves to get some time off to visit her family. But I told her to meet us 2 days after that OR ELSE!!!! Or else, lagot AKO!

I might not be updating my blog while on vacation because I don't think my hubby will bring the laptop (sayang, our hotel pa naman has WIFI). Anyway, wish me luck!!! I hope I can handle taking care of Zoe on my own without getting any fits! She has been specially hard to handle these days. Ang kulit, AS IN!

See you again (online) next week! :-)

Comments

hi vina. okay i will ink you up. hope to see you around my site again. blessings!
Norm said…
Hi Vina! nice naman vacation pala kayo, happy trip ha then enjoy your vacation there, thanks pala sa votes mo daily ha take care
Beibi said…
Wow! ang saya naman, so right now you are already in Iloilo, enjoy! thanks for the bday greeting..

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky