Linky Love

Moving on to more positive things, I'm posting this tag from Doc Joey. Thanks doc!

Cut and paste the following starting here.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!


I'm now tagging 5 people: Eds, Vannie, Pat, Pam and Kitts!

Thanks for commenting on my 'motherly-worries' post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky