Zoe's Hair Look-Alike

For months, I've been wondering where Zoe inherited her thin-textured hair. I think I also used to have thin brownish hair but I don't have pics to prove it. My hubby also doesn't have much baby pics to show if they have a resemblance in terms of hair.

Then while browsing my friendster, I stumbled into this pic of Zoe's cousin Dimple with her Chong (my hubby). It's cute how some things run in the family:


Sans the eyes (which looks more like my sister's), Dimple and Zoe seem to have similarities in their hair and nose. Haha! So until I find a baby pic of moi showing that I look like Zoe, I guess these pics will suffice.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow..they do look alike!
hi vina~tagged u in my blog.:)

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky