WYD 2008

I'm so envious right now because my sister has all her travel plans settled for her visit to Sydney, Australia for the World Youth Day this July. She doesn't exactly define 'youth' in terms of age (she's even four years older than me!) but I think that with her outlook in life, she definitely falls in the 'youth' category! Right sis? Plus I think that she definitely deserves to experience this chance of a lifetime and be the first in our immediate family to see Joseph Ratzinger, a.k.a. Pope Benedict 16th in the flesh! So very lucky! [Ooopps! Just remembered that it was my Dad who was the first to see Pope Benedict! Totally forgot that he went nga pala to Rome last year to attend the canonization of Saint Marie Eugenie, Foundress of the Assumption Sisters). Lucky for him! Wish we can also go back to Rome soon!!!!]

Anyway, what's good about all of this is that Don Javier Echevarria (the Father, as we call him), will be making a side trip to Manila after WYD! Lucky me, I will get to see him once more while my sister may be back in Iloilo by then. Haha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky