7 Random Things About Me

Thanks Kelly for this tag!!


The rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. My Gold's Gym membership had just expired this month and I'm so disappointed that I wasted a lot of money on that (not using it, that is). Now I'm back to step 1 at losing weight.
2. I started wearing eyeglasses when I was in Grade 5. I think it's because of the crocheting and reading I've done during those years.
3. My first alias/codename was Queenie (eeeekkkkk!).
4. I'm a cry-baby! Even up to now...
5. I always get migraines. It started when my mom got sick.
6. I would love to get pregnant once more but dread the day they open me again (caesarean kasi).
7. My favorite food ~ spaghetti carbonara! Yum-yum!

Now tagging these 7 people: Juliet, Jona, Hailey, Jan, Jesse, Mai and Nikki!

Comments

hi vina. thanks for the thoughtfulness. I did this na before but i added your link na lang...
Jesse Pega said…
Hi sis! Thanks for this. I added you link na...Take care

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky