Describe My Day

Hi Pat! Thanks again for the tag!

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple's cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Changing Lanes / Pit Stop/ Shopaholic Ties the Knot/ On A Wonderful Day Like Today / House Everything /

TODAY, I:

1. have so many deadlines coz the big boss will be abroad the whole week next week.
2. am wearing a pink checkered blouse and a black skirt (but too lazy to wear make-up).
3. plan to go home as soon as my sundo arrives! hahaha.
4. decided to turn over some of my work to my officemate (i just can't manage to do everything anymore)
5. want go to the mall and window shop (but CAN'T!)
6. want to sleep early (again!) ~~~ hubby is getting frustrated with me! hehe.

Tagging everybody in my blogroll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky