Red Box Night

We had an unscheduled Red Box (Trinoma) date with our UP friends last week. Gracia had some foreigner friends from SEAP (one from Brunei and one from Indonesia) so we joined them in singing the night away. Had a lot of fun, drinks and some croaked voices (hehehe)!


Hmm...I think we need to do this more often. I barely know any new song.


Happy with our mini-concert. Sige lang nang sige sa pagkanta. Btw, how do you like my new pair of eyeglasses?


Eumir, our official photographer. Food shot muna!


Kame-kame ulit.

Thanks for inviting us Gracia & Eumir! We had fun!

Comments

Hello Vina, thanks for checking out my site. :) I am just starting pero nakaka addict mag blog no. Your red frames look good on you! :) Bagay sa red box. - Iris

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky