Waking Up to a New Year!

Hi everyone! It's already 2009. Happy New Year to you!

It's the first day of the year and I find myself blogging again after a rather long rest from blogging. The house is quiet and it's nice. I could smell something good coming from the kitchen (I wonder what's for breakfast). My hubby is still asleep while Zoe is with her yaya outside so I have the whole first floor to myself.

I want sana to write a longer post but then I just realized now that, in a few hours, my relatives will be arriving again and I still haven't cooked a single thing for lunch!

So maybe I'll just log in again later tonight when the party's done (oh well, if I'm not too tired). I still have a lot of stories and pictures to post!

Meanwhile, I wish you all good health, happiness and love this new year and the years to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky