Any Valentine Ideas?

With the onset of the month of February, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I originally had planned a weekend getaway ala second honeymoon in Cebu with my dear one. In fact, I already booked in advance a nice room in Marco Polo Hotel. But for some reason, we decided last minute to cancel the trip and the reservation. Maybe it was because at the back of our heads, we were wishing that we be pregnant already by Valentine's. True enough, it happened!

Anyway, my husband and I now still haven't discussed our alternative Valentine plan just yet. Probably we will just have dinner at home, watch a DVD movie and have some popcorn. Or maybe I will just drag him to the nearest Dampa restaurant to chomp on a delicious seafood dish.

As for gifts, I'm thinking of buying something unique like a Disney Stock which I found at www.uniquestockgift.com. I'm sure he will appreciate receiving a framed share from www.disneystock.com as he would appreciate any gift coming from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky