Eyeglasses for Zoe?

As in my old posts, I have been showing pictures of Zoe wearing her glasses (sunglasses at that). She just loves to wear those! In particular, she always remembers to wear them every time she sees my husband wear his sunglasses (with grade) when we go out.

You see, both my husband and I wear prescription eyeglasses in order to function well. Naturally, I also have been fancying how it would be like if Zoe would be wearing eyeglasses too (to match Mommy and Daddy's looks). She would probably look so cute on these:



And guess what? I learned that there are $ 8 Rx eyeglasses available online since I saw Zenni Optical on TV!!! What's more, an article entitled "High Five to Zenni Optical" tells so much about how cheap and easy you can get prescription eyeglasses for anyone in your family: father, mother, kids. Sounds like a great deal for eyeglass-users like us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky