Our Valentine's Date

Our Valentine's was spent on a date with my uncle and aunt who are visiting from the States.

My aunt said she wanted to do something cultural before she returned to the US so we bought tickets to see the Philippine Madrigal Singers at the Meralco Theatre last February 13. I personally was so happy since I love The Madz! What's more it is that we were seated at the 3rd row which means we got to see the concert in its meaty goodness.


My relatives loved their kundiman medley which, I think, brought back memories of their younger days here in the Philippines. I, on the other hand, loved all of the songs in the second half which were a mix of popular local and foreign (and more updated) songs.

For a great and enjoyable Valentine's, seeing the Madz would always be on top of my list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Celebration - 8th Anniversary

Get Lucky